The Quentic App makes you nimble. The mobile-reporting channel for HSE is always ready
when you need it—anytime, anywhere. Quickly and easily fill out forms and checklists, then
dispatch them directly to the responsible authorities. Integrate your employees, third parties,
and other stakeholders in the easiest possible way.
With the Quentic App, you can conveniently send incident messages, test results, risk assessments, and much more—all with your smartphone. Record your experiences directly onsite, for example during an inspection, then immediately share the results with your colleagues. Customizable forms, photo capabilities, and offline features cover every use case. Also ideal for the verification of qualifications and digital certifications!
HSE with a passion
Bring your HSE management to life with a reporting channel that motivates participation. The Quentic App is so intuitive to use that even the most inexperienced users can get started in minutes. This results in improved information exchange and distribution of tasks as well as increased awareness of safety and environmental issues.
Get immediate reports—also from third parties
If you want to involve your suppliers, your entire workforce, or other service providers, this is also not a problem. The integrated Public Reporting allows third parties to transfer topical information to your system on-the-fly, without direct access to the Quentic App. Open the Public Link, fill out the form—done!
Take action in real time
All messages are clearly arranged in the app’s central portal and can be accessed at any time. Requirements and opportunities for optimization can be viewed seamlessly across locations, and appropriate responses to situations can be initiated in real time. You can achieve even more synergy for your HSE/CSR processes by connecting the Quentic App to the Quentic Platform: this allows you to benefit from cross-connections between reported content and your various departments.
Mobile reportingClose Open
- Share HSE information via smartphone
- Easy, standardized data collection and transfer
- Diverse use cases, e.g. incident reports, inspection protocols, audit results, and risk assessments
- Directly take and share photos onsite
- Offline function allows use of app even without a network connection
- Automatically specify locations such as audit areas with GPS
- Access documents on-the-go
- Directly initiate and communicate actions
Individual use casesClose Open
- Drag & drop form editor for convenient creation of your own forms within the app
- Integrate company-specific content for users to select
- Assign individualized app forms to specific users
- Electronic signature support: make confirmations directly on the smartphone or tablet
- API for connection of external systems
Public Reporting and CollaborationClose Open
- Public Reporting: flexible reporting without logging into the app
- Include any number of users in Public Reporting via a central license
- Access to transmitted data is only possible for users with the proper authorization
- Ideal for simple checklists, short messages, or employee surveys
- Collaboration Feature: network information across system boundaries
- Strengthen information exchange between different internal departments or with external companies
Centralized evaluationsClose Open
- All transmitted data is stored on the app portal
- Displays dashboards and KPIs for a quick overview
- SafetyFeed for transparency and open discussions around safety topics
- Filter, export, and commenting functions
- Clear tracking and customized responses to situations
- Ability to integrate with the Quentic Platform for deeper data processing and seamless transition to advanced HSE/CSR processes (separate license required)
“With our mobile app you can engage your employees comfortably and on the fly while raising the awareness for safety issues. Instant reporting including file, photo and offline functions as well as individual forms provide you with more flexibility.”
Senior Sales Manager & App Specialist
Try Quentic 14 days for free
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.