Quentic Environmental Management
The Quentic Environmental Management module serves the purpose of recording and monitoring all of the data on the use of material resources. This means that not only are you keeping an eye on the consumption of electricity, gas or water but you are also boosting your energy and waste management performance.
With Quentic, the current consumption values and cost developments for every material resource used in the company are always accessible. You can easily carry out further analyses through automatically calculated indicators and efficient evaluations. Therefore, you create an optimal foundation for strategic decisions and sustainable company management.
“In the past three years we have used the software to record more than 2,000 waste processes – today we can conveniently evaluate this data and, just by the push of a button, visualize it in clearly structured tables and charts. These extensive evaluation possibilities are a major advantage of Quentic.”
Combine the modules however you want!
Modules & topics
- Health & Safety A system for occupational health and safety
- Risks & Audits The best prep for all certifications
- Hazardous Chemicals Full control of hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Legal Compliance Better legal protection, reduced liability
- Incidents & Observation More insights for an excellent EHS culture
- Control of Work Assess and safely organize work processes
- Online Instructions Instruct employees and external staff flexibly
- Sustainability Manage indicator reporting efficiently
- Environment Track resources and costs in real time
- Processes Optimize work processes, create clarity
Discover how Quentic makes your EHS and CSR management easier and brings everyone involved together. The web-based software supports you competently in all tasks in the areas of occupational safety, environmental protection and sustainability.
Digital documentation, organization, evaluation — with Quentic you save time and structure your processes in a structured and comprehensible manner.
Test Quentic free of charge and without obligation.