With Quentic, analyzing environmental indicators has never been easier.
Define your indicators
- Identify what needs to be measured and verified
- Track KPIs such as energy efficiency, waste volumes, recycling levels, and emissions
- Measure other corporate performance indicators, such as production, organization, and input vs output
- Define your key indicators with the intuitive equation editor
- Add your resource flows as variables in your equations
- Calculate parameters based on your data from electricity, gas, water, waste, emissions, and other sources
- Create complex indicators with nesting ratios
Determine your values
- Set targets based on maximum and minimum values
- Set monthly and annual targets for various business areas
- Compare performance against KPIs
- Track selected KPIs in the quick overview section
- Visualize key figures and budget performance in various business areas
- Export your results to Microsoft Word or Excel
Ready-made environmental reports
Quentic offers powerful document management to help you evaluate and report on your environmental performance. Centralized storage and retrieval, as well as individual workflows for review and processing, make handling HSE and CSR documents easier than ever before
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“In the past three years we have used the software to record more than 2,000 waste processes – today we can conveniently evaluate this data and, just by the push of a button, visualize it in clearly structured tables and charts. These extensive evaluation possibilities are a major advantage of Quentic.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.