With the Quentic Sustainability module, you can evaluate the social, ecological and economic aspects of your company. Create the basis for your stakeholder communication – and the decisions that will steer your company toward the future.
Efficiently organize reporting and connect participants through a shared system that strengthens the exchange of information and collaboration. Combine the indicator values from different departments without any extra effort. With the Quentic Sustainability module you get what counts – reliable evaluations based on complete and consistent data.
“We have created a solid foundation for our reporting of all ecological aspects of sustainability by implementing a centralized system. The effort required to record, verify and evaluate data has been reduced significantly since we can automatize many work steps with Quentic.”
Markus Schönberger, Team Leader Sustainability Controlling, Voith GmbH & Co. KGaA
Combine the modules however you want!
Modules & topics
- Health & Safety A system for occupational health and safety
- Risks & Audits The best prep for all certifications
- Hazardous Chemicals Full control of hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Legal Compliance Better legal protection, reduced liability
- Incidents & Observation More insights for an excellent EHS culture
- Control of Work Assess and safely organize work processes
- Online Instructions Instruct employees and external staff flexibly
- Sustainability Manage indicator reporting efficiently
- Environment Track resources and costs in real time
- Processes Optimize work processes, create clarity
Discover how Quentic makes your EHS and CSR management easier and brings everyone involved together. The web-based software supports you competently in all tasks in the areas of occupational safety, environmental protection and sustainability.
Digital documentation, organization, evaluation — with Quentic you save time and structure your processes in a structured and comprehensible manner.
Test Quentic free of charge and without obligation.