A performant EHS and safety culture doesn’t arise from merely reacting to accidents or damages and handling the root causes. Complex work processes really require you to find opportunities and risks in a diverse working environment, draw conclusions from routine processes and act proactively to prevent negative outcomes.
Quentic Incidents & Observations incorporates all this and more, setting you on the right path to a positive culture change. Establish more than just a functioning incident management: Handle both positive and negative EHS events in a targeted fashion. Encourage active reporting from the workforce, analyze all reports deeply and get a consistent, meaningful database that spans all areas of your company.
Whitepaper ISO 45001
The new norm for health and safety management systems is replacing the previous standard OHSAS 18001. Learn more about how you can benefit from implementing ISO 45001, fulfill requirements and get your organization certified.
Combine the modules however you want!
Modules & topics
- Health & Safety A system for occupational health and safety
- Risks & Audits The best prep for all certifications
- Hazardous Chemicals Full control of hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Legal Compliance Better legal protection, reduced liability
- Incidents & Observation More insights for an excellent EHS culture
- Control of Work Assess and safely organize work processes
- Online Instructions Instruct employees and external staff flexibly
- Sustainability Manage indicator reporting efficiently
- Environment Track resources and costs in real time
- Processes Optimize work processes, create clarity
Quentic in 2 minutes
HSE for everyone. Digital and a perfect fit.
Discover how Quentic makes your EHS and CSR management easier and brings everyone involved together. The web-based software supports you competently in all tasks in the areas of occupational safety, environmental protection and sustainability.
Digital documentation, organization, evaluation — with Quentic you save time and structure your processes in a structured and comprehensible manner.
Test Quentic free of charge and without obligation.