Founding the company
- In August 2007, Markus Becker, Sebastian Mönnich, and Hardy Menzel founded EcoIntense GmbH and shortly thereafter launch the EcoWebDesk software.
- The practical solution initially supports operational environmental management and makes it easier for companies to handle relevant key data.
- The product proves to be a real innovation and EcoIntense receives several startup awards.
- The software is continuously developed and now also offers comprehensive functions for Risks & Audits, Legal Compliance, and Hazardous Chemicals.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) becomes a success. The cloud-based solution attracts a growing customer base.
Full EHSQ offering
- The Health & Safety module is added to the software, making it an all-round tool for EHSQ management.
- Our software is the first in Germany to be independently verified as suitable to support management systems according to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (later ISO 45001).
- EcoIntense opens its first regional salesbranches outside Berlin.
- Processes and Online Instructions expand the software’s range of modules and fulfill further requirements for quality management and health & safety.
With energy and drive
- We continue to grow: The company passes the milestone of 50 employees.
- Alongside its proven suitability according to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (later ISO 45001), the software is officially verified as suitable according to ISO 50001.
- The Sustainability module is implemented as an important addition to the product portfolio.
- As part of the Great Place To Work® competition, EcoIntense receives its first award as one of the best employers in Berlin-Brandenburg and in the ICT industry.
Moving into the DACH region
- The first branch office outside Germany is opened in Austria.
- In addition to the platform solution, the first app features are developed.
We are Quentic.
- EcoIntense integrates Finnish EHSQ app provider NordSafety, strengthening its market position.
- New branch offices are opened in the Netherlands and Denmark.
- EcoIntense, EcoWebDesk, and NordSafety unite to form the new Quentic brand.
- The Quentic Community is created as an online platform to support the exchange of ideas among Quentic users.
- The German DQS GmbH issues Quentic the ISO/IEC 27001certificate for information security.
- Quentic expands into Sweden, Belgium, France, Spain, and Switzerland.
- Quentic is recognized by Verdantix as a “Leader” in its “Green Quadrant EHS Software” global benchmark study, ranking the company among the most important international software providers in the field.
- The annual Quentic user summit now brings together more than 300 participants to share the latest trends and best practices in the fields of health & safety, environmental management, and sustainability.
Hundreds of successful use cases
- Quentic opens a branch office in Italy, gaining a foothold in the country.
- The software solution, which is now used by over 700 corporate customers, expands with the new Control of Work module.
- Quentic completes the German TISAX® test procedure, further reinforcing its high standard for information security.
A new home
- The Incidents & Observations software module is released.
- Quentic moves to its new Berlin headquarters with over 5 stories and continues to invest in its growth.
- The company now has more than 300 employees.
- Quentic becomes part of the AMCS Group, opening up new potential.
- The Quentic software solution is now officially and successfully verified according to ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001, and 50001.