With Quentic, risk assessments have never been easier.
Understand your risks
- Assess the dangers for specific activities, departments, and equipment
- Speed up your workflow with reusable templates
- Assign tasks, such as reviews, to the responsible person and notify them by email
- Conduct threat assessments offline, even when you don't have access to Quentic
- Access a predefined catalogue of hazards
- Add your own hazards to the catalogue and share it with your colleagues
- Assess risks using the three-factor method: impact, frequency, and probability
- Save photos of potential hazards
Update your records
Implement protective measures
- Identify the best course of action automatically
- Customize your protective measures as needed
- Promote transparency in your team with regular status updates
- Re-evaluate hazards after protective measures have been implemented
- With the click of a mouse, export your hazard assessment to a standardized format for printing
- Your document is available to colleagues in their personal overview
- Version control makes it easy to update your content without confusion
Publish the finished document
Stay up-to-date with reviews
To keep your risk assessments current, Quentic can send you automatic reminders when it's time for a review. Document the results of each review, and track how the analysis changes over time.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“Quentic made it easy to directly involve external reviewers. After receiving access rights, they could immediately enter the risk assessments resulting from the on-site inspection, into our system. Everyone was working toward the same goal at the same time.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.