With Quentic, action management has never been easier.
- Define each step and give clear instructions with the background information
- Allocate responsibilities for each phase of an action
- Set reminders and escalate issues with email notifications
- Establish a clear action reference that includes ad-hoc tasks and audit deviation
- Divide each action into clearly defined steps and set deadlines for each
- Assign employees tasks, which will appear as to-do items in their personal overviews
- Document progress with photos and status updates
- See which measures have been implemented at a glance
- Check the effectiveness of actions and record evidence
- Compare progress with targets
- Measure quantitative versus qualitative effects, as well as short-term versus long-term
- Keep track of time and budget spent
- Mark each phase of an action as complete
- Create reports on actions at the click of a mouse, choosing which results to include
- Multiple evaluations are available e.g. an overview of measures by field of application or a focused evaluation of all measures
Safeguard the outcome
Action management plays a key role in every aspect of health and safety. That's why it can be launched from various Quentic modules. When necessary—in case of an audit or risk assessment, for example—responsibility can be transferred to an appropriate person in the action management team.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“If you know one module, you know all of them. Quentic is intuitively designed and that makes it easy to use. Once you know the structure of one module, you can easily navigate all others.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.