With Quentic, system administration has never been easier.
Manage your users
- Create user accesses for colleagues
- Set passwords, either manually or automatically
- Specify security standards for passwords, such as a minimum length and expiry date
- Adjust access levels for specific modules and functions
- Set permissions for reading, writing, and deleting files
- Grant access rights to external partners
- On request, control access to individual data sets and documents
Control your access
Configure your system
- Apply global and module-specific settings for all users
- Customize variables such as email rules, data exports, and additional input fields
- Let each user customize their interface e.g. by changing the language
- Define master data which can be used consistently in various tasks across the company
- Customize templates with your own corporate style and save them in the system
- Give your users clear instructions for editing templates
System access the way you need it
The Quentic system offers flexibility for customization—but it won't slow you down. After an initial consultation, we'll deliver the software in its desired state, so your team can get to work immediately. On request, we can integrate your existing authorization procedures into Quentic and set up automated login with single sign on (SSO) or active directory.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“If you know one module, you know all of them. Quentic is intuitively designed and that makes it easy to use. Once you know the structure of one module, you can easily navigate all others.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.