With Quentic, operating instructions have never been easier.
Define your scope
- Create operating instructions for various activities, departments, and equipment
- Classify different types of instructions
- Save time with pre-populated templates
- Identify risks to people and the environment
- Explain protective measures in a clear and logical way
- Include information on disturbances, maintenance, and first aid
- Create legally compliant text and diagrams
Give your instructions
Publish and distribute
- At the push of a button, your instructions are ready for the bulletin board (or distribution elsewhere)
- Get the message across with standardized, clearly arranged layouts
- Your employees can access the relevant instructions directly in their personal overview
- Set automatic reminders to update your instructions at fixed intervals
- Conduct open, transparent reviews of your instructions
- Ensure that your instructions remain current
- Keep track of your document history with version control
Save time with templates
There’s no need to repeat yourself. Templates let you create multiple versions of your operating instructions quickly and easily. You can customize your templates and share them with colleagues. As soon as you update something, Quentic can export your changes to everyone who's using the template.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“Quentic made it easy to directly involve external reviewers. After receiving access rights, they could immediately enter the risk assessments resulting from the on-site inspection, into our system. Everyone was working toward the same goal at the same time.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.