With Quentic, creating operating instructions for hazardous materials has never been easier.
Create general instructions
- Create instructions that are universally applicable for each hazardous material
- Provide complete information on dangers, precautions, first aid, and disposal
- Select images and example sentences from a central index, all of which are aligned with GHS/CLP-VO and ASR A1.3 regulations
- Adapt instructions for more specific activities and areas of business
- Save time by using general instructions as templates and then modifying them
- Speed up your workflow further with specific templates and collective handling instructions
Create specific instructions
Publish and distribute
- Publish operating instructions as documents that can be shared with teams or forwarded on
- Create legally compliant layouts in a mouse click
- Ensure that the employees who work with specific hazardous materials automatically receive updates to handling instructions in their personal overview
- Get notified when documents are changed or republished
- Review operating instructions and log the results
- Notify relevant parties automatically when operating instructions are updated or changed
Ensure documents are kept up to date
From aspect and risk assessment to handling instructions
The Quentic Hazardous Materials software module can also be used to create risk assessments. With one click, you can pull a set of operating instructions directly from a risk assessment and, as a result, provide additional information on specific activities and precautions.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“We have found a viable solution for our hazardous materials management, which perfectly supports both the old as well as the new Hazardous Substances Ordinance. Our hazardous working materials are now centrally recorded in Quentic and the data can be accessed by all authorized people at any time.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.