Index dangerous goods
- Access a complete list of dangerous goods with official UN designations
- Organize by dangerous goods class and subordinate categories
- Assign hazard numbers and hazard labels from a list
- Automatically check labels on the basis of the given dangerous goods class
- Select from various modes of transport, as outlined by ADR, RID, ADN, and IMDG
- Save sender and receiver details with the click of a mouse
- Record carriers, license plate numbers, signage, loading points etc.
- Document transported dangerous goods along with their quantities and packaging type
Create descriptions and check permissions
- Create listings of dangerous goods in line with existing regulations
- Automatically check ADR and RID regulations about small quantities transport and mixed loading
- Get complete transport documents in a few clicks
- Create documents for multimodal transport if required
- Checklists ensure you've met ADR regulations for drivers, vehicles, transport papers, packaging, and load-securing
Create transport papers
Transportation at a glance
Need an overview of transported dangerous goods by year, quarter, month, or by sender location? It's all possible with the analysis feature in the Quentic Hazardous Chemicals software module. Additional filter and exporting features ensure you've got access to the exact transport information you need.
Test Quentic free of charge and without obligation.
Combine the modules however you want!
Modules & topics
- Health & Safety A system for occupational health and safety
- Risks & Audits The best prep for all certifications
- Hazardous Chemicals Full control of hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Legal Compliance Better legal protection, reduced liability
- Incidents & Observation More insights for an excellent EHS culture
- Control of Work Assess and safely organize work processes
- Online Instructions Instruct employees and external staff flexibly
- Sustainability Manage indicator reporting efficiently
- Environment Track resources and costs in real time
- Processes Optimize work processes, create clarity
“We have found a viable solution for our hazardous chemicals management, which perfectly supports both the old as well as the new Hazardous Substances Ordinance. Our non-hazardous chemicals are now centrally recorded in Quentic and the data can be accessed by all authorized people at any time.”
Ursula Teiml, IT/Processes & Facility Management, DATEV eG