Quentic Hazardous Chemicals
With the Quentic Hazardous Chemicals module, the management of all information on hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals is simplified. Helpful controls ensure consistent environmental protection and occupational safety in your organization.
Use the numerous functions of the Quentic Hazardous Chemicals module to accurately fulfill the legal requirements for handling hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods. Create clear guidelines for everyone involved and assess the existing safeguards. Maximize transparency and minimize organizational effort.
“We have found a viable solution for our hazardous chemicals management, which perfectly supports both the old as well as the new Hazardous Substances Ordinance. Our non-hazardous chemicals are now centrally recorded in Quentic and the data can be accessed by all authorized people at any time.”
Combine the modules however you want!
Modules & topics
- Health & Safety A system for occupational health and safety
- Risks & Audits The best prep for all certifications
- Hazardous Chemicals Full control of hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Legal Compliance Better legal protection, reduced liability
- Incidents & Observation More insights for an excellent EHS culture
- Control of Work Assess and safely organize work processes
- Online Instructions Instruct employees and external staff flexibly
- Sustainability Manage indicator reporting efficiently
- Environment Track resources and costs in real time
- Processes Optimize work processes, create clarity
Quentic in 2 minutes
EHS for everyone. Digital and a perfect fit.
Discover how Quentic makes your EHS and CSR management easier and brings everyone involved together. The web-based software supports you competently in all tasks in the areas of occupational safety, environmental protection and sustainability.
Digital documentation, organization, evaluation — with Quentic you save time and structure your processes in a structured and comprehensible manner.
Test Quentic free of charge and without obligation.