Quentic Hazardous Chemicals
The Quentic Hazardous Chemicals module makes it easy to manage all information regarding hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals. Helpful controls ensure consistent occupational health and safety and environmental protections.
Use the many functions of the Quentic’s Hazardous Chemicals module to fulfill national and international legal requirements for handling hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods with precision. Create clear rules for everyone involved and ensure your existing safety precautions are the best they can be. Provide maximum transparency while minimizing organizational workloads.
“We have found a viable solution for our hazardous chemicals management, which perfectly supports both the old as well as the new Hazardous Substances Ordinance. Our non-hazardous chemicals are now centrally recorded in Quentic and the data can be accessed by all authorized people at any time.”
Ursula Teiml, IT/Processes & Facility Management, DATEV eG
Combine the modules however you want!
Modules & topics
- Health & Safety A system for occupational health and safety
- Risks & Audits The best prep for all certifications
- Hazardous Chemicals Full control of hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Legal Compliance Better legal protection, reduced liability
- Incidents & Observation More insights for an excellent EHS culture
- Control of Work Assess and safely organize work processes
- Online Instructions Instruct employees and external staff flexibly
- Sustainability Manage indicator reporting efficiently
- Environment Track resources and costs in real time
- Processes Optimize work processes, create clarity
Discover how Quentic makes your EHS and CSR management easier and brings everyone involved together. The web-based software supports you competently in all tasks in the areas of occupational safety, environmental protection and sustainability.
Digital documentation, organization, evaluation — with Quentic you save time and structure your processes in a structured and comprehensible manner.
Test Quentic free of charge and without obligation.