With Quentic, training your visitors has never been easier.
Prepare training materials
- Create multimedia training programs in several languages
- Deliver training in a variety of presentation styles with optional assessments
- Give visitors access to Quentic, where they can complete training programs without accessing your own internal system
- Ensure barrier-free access with a user-friendly interface available in 15 languages
- Keep colleagues well prepared by notifying them in advance of upcoming visits
- Send invitations by email automatically, including login details for training programs
Deliver training programs
- Invite visitors to access training programs by providing computer stations
- Alternatively, let visitors complete the program online prior to their visit
- Register training qualifications automatically in Quentic
- Provide visitors with printable certificates if necessary
- Keep track of visitors, their appointments, and their qualifications directly from Quentic
- Create visitor passes at the click of a mouse
- Keep records of each visit quickly and easily
- Generate an emergency list quickly to see which external visitors are on the premises
Organize your next visit
Support your receptionist
Your colleagues at the front desk can benefit from Quentic's visitor management system. A quick glance at the central database reveals who's expecting visitors, when they're coming, and whether they've been trained. With a few clicks, Quentic can provide visitor IDs, create logins for visitor computer stations, print visitor passes, and register arrivals and departure.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
„Quentic: Less stress. More quality.“
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.