With Quentic, managing permit processes has never been easier.
- Keep systematic records on pending and approved applications
- Clarify the legal requirements for each application
- List contact details for responsible authorities and involve them in the permit process easily
- Break your permit processes down into individual phases
- Log your progress and any necessary follow-ups
- Check the status of current applications quickly and easily
- Keep track of the documents that have been submitted and received
Design a plan
- Keep an index of permits received
- Get automatic notifications when a permit is soon to expire
- Note any special conditions or secondary regulations
- Plan for regular inspections of your facilities
- Arrange follow up procedures where necessary
- Keep track of inspections that have already been completed
Manage your schedule
Right on time: Reminder management
Quentic can send you email reminders when important permits are pending or you have a deadline the next day. To ensure that you never miss an application deadline again, plan well into the future and tell Quentic how much advance notice you need.
Whitepaper Delegation of Duties
Less is more! Putting these 7 criteria into practice can help you both reduce your risk of liability due to an overly bureaucratic distribution of duties and select the right colleagues to build an effective team.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“The increasing demands on companies require a complete, seamless and legally-sound documentation system. This is exactly what Quentic provides.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.