With Quentic, preparing for inspections has never been easier.
- Identify which technical inspections are required
- Generate an inspection plan automatically, based on criteria such as legal requirements and approval processes
- Set recurring schedules for different kinds of inspections
- Get automatic email reminders about upcoming inspections
- Prepare for inspection using the information in your plan
- Invite inspectors and other participants by email
- Add new items to your inspection, such as equipment, machinery, and facilities
- Save time by testing similar items in batches
Plan and conduct inspections
- Log precise results for each inspected item
- Arrange follow-up actions, such as modifications and repairs, seamlessly
- Generate reports on single items or entire inspections
- Distribute reports in a mouse click
- Use your own templates and designs
- Stay on top of documents with intelligent version control and accesses
Plan inspections your way
As with Quentic as a whole, the inspections plan is highly flexible. Use different viewing modes to check specific details about your inspection and color code outstanding actions to rate their urgency.
Whitepaper Delegation of Duties
Less is more! Putting these 7 criteria into practice can help you both reduce your risk of liability due to an overly bureaucratic distribution of duties and select the right colleagues to build an effective team.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“The increasing demands on companies require a complete, seamless and legally-sound documentation system. This is exactly what Quentic provides.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.