With Quentic, equipment registers have never been easier.
Record your inventory
- Create a structured list of all equipment machines and materials
- Keep track of approvals and notices
- See a list of previous and upcoming plant inspections
- Take readings of specific legal reference materials for each system
- Track your consumption of electricity, heat, and cooling
- See your maximum rated output, annual consumption, and utilization ratio
- Analyze numbers for individual locations and company areas
Measure your performance
Manage your water hazards
- Document and classify your water hazards correctly
- Specify which hazardous substances are used
- Link this data to the relevant risk assessment and handling instructions from the Hazardous Materials software module
- Add optional details about your pressure equipment to the register
- Document specific details such as maximum pressure and test pressure, as well as minimum and maximum temperatures
- Describe your pipelines by equipment class, pressure stage, insulation etc.
Record pressure equipment details
Locations, equipment, and facilities
In the Quentic Core, you can document the central structures of your business and then conveniently reuse these for other modules. When you create your equipment register, you can populate this with data that's previously been recorded, saving time, avoiding unnecessary duplication, and improving data quality.
Whitepaper Delegation of Duties
Less is more! Putting these 7 criteria into practice can help you both reduce your risk of liability due to an overly bureaucratic distribution of duties and select the right colleagues to build an effective team.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“The increasing demands on companies require a complete, seamless and legally-sound documentation system. This is exactly what Quentic provides.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.