With Quentic, legal registering has never been easier.
Build your register
- Document the relevant legal standards in a central database
- Organize your register by subject area or scope of application
- Assign content maintenance to the responsible people and departments
- Link your register clearly to source references
- Define obligations for each department
- Connect each legal standard to its relevant obligation by linking data sets
- Set priorities and status updates to ensure all obligations are met
Understand your legal obligation
Review your legal position
- Get automatic notifications when the law changes
- Create a regular schedule for legal reviews
- Find the relevant up-to-date entries in the legal register with list filtering
- Document the results of each legal review
- Connect Quentic with external legal databases
- Navigate complex legal text and import any new information directly into your own legal register
- Notify responsible persons of any legal changes at the press of a button
Update your records
Keep your legal register in top condition
Quentic provides all the tools you need to build a comprehensive and up-to-date legal register. If you're looking for further support, we can connect you with a legal compliance specialist through our Quentic partner program.
Whitepaper Delegation of Duties
Less is more! Putting these 7 criteria into practice can help you both reduce your risk of liability due to an overly bureaucratic distribution of duties and select the right colleagues to build an effective team.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“The increasing demands on companies require a complete, seamless and legally-sound documentation system. This is exactly what Quentic provides.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.