Quentic’s innovative cloud technology offers you a reliable solution. An SaaS (Software as a Service) rental solution allows users to benefit from a flexible and future-proof system. Software use is made as simple as possible: Just get online, open your browser and get started – even on the go.
Due to the modular setup of Quentic, its range of application can be expanded at any time – without any hassle. Therefore, the software will grow alongside your company. Regular updates ensure that you are always technically and professionally up-to-date without requiring any extra effort on your part.
We are happy to synchronize your system with numerous interfaces upon request: Connect information from existing tools and databases to Quentic and ensure that consistent data is available to everyone at your company without unnecessary data maintenance. Integrate up-to-date content, e.g. new updates to EHS legal standards, with the help of third party services.
But it doesn’t stop there, we also take the environment into account: Quentic SaaS data hosting is based on climate-protecting Green IT principles.
Quentic is also available as the convenient online version, Software as a Service. This implementation option provides you with maximum flexibility and spares your budget:
- No capital commitment, as there is no high initial investment
- Low monthly fees
- No installation necessary
- Work together across sites and regardless of location
- Maximum data security and availability
- Updates immediately integrated
- No additional costs for administrators and system specialists
- Standardization and focus on the latest IT solutions
We are working with a high-security data processing center that is up to 30% more energy efficient than conventional data processing centers, thanks to the use of the latest Green IT:
- Use of electricity-saving Green IT
- 100% eco-power throughout the entire data processing center
- Neutral carbon footprint is climate-friendly
- Optimum use of IT resources
“Quentic is 100% SaaS. New functions and security updates are fully automatic and applied in the background. This means no additional operational effort for us and lets us rest assured knowing that necessary updates are integrated into the system in the quickest possible way and that all features are always up to date.”
Guenter Schulmeister, Public Cloud Transformation Lead, Porsche Informatik
Combine the modules however you want!
Modules & topics
- Health & Safety A system for occupational health and safety
- Hazardous Chemicals Full control of hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Incidents & Observations More insights for an excellent EHSQ culture
- Online Instructions Instruct employees and external staff flexibly
- Environment Track resources and costs in real time