With Quentic, incident management has never been easier.
Report the incidents
- Report events—such as near misses, personal injury, and property damage—quickly and easily
- Notify the responsible person immediately
- Keep everyone in the loop with automatic email notifications
- Evaluate each incident from a central interface
- Register the time and date of accidents automatically
- Analyze the cause of accidents and implement protective measures
- Create internal incident reports with your own formatting and style at the click of a mouse
Assess the situation
- Create legally-compliant accident reports easily
- Export your reports in various formats (post, fax, XML, etc.)
- Protect sensitive data by setting user access levels
- Track statistics on different kinds of events and incidents
- Visualize your statistics with tables, charts, and diagrams
- Monitor important metrics, such as lost workdays, 1000-man rates, and incident frequencies
Evaluate your track record
Protect sensitive data
Quentic combines a user-friendly interface with highly sophisticated functionality. Authorization control helps you manage sensitive data more effectively. You can grant each employee the appropriate access level, and even control access to individual documents, such as accident reports.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“Quentic made it easy to directly involve external reviewers. After receiving access rights, they could immediately enter the risk assessments resulting from the on-site inspection, into our system. Everyone was working toward the same goal at the same time.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.