Webinar – Safety walks
Enhancing safety culture on the go
Date & Time
May 15, 2019, 2:00–3:00 pm CEST / 12:00–1:00 pm UTC
- Why are safety walks important?
- How do you plan a good safety walk?
- What topics should be included in a safety walk?
- How do you avoid the most common mistakes?
- How do you successfully engage people in safety walks?
- Examples of different safety walk methods around the world
Satisfied customers are our best reference
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.