- Identify the environmental, economic, and social parameters that need to be observed in the long run
- Access the relevant specifications and guidelines
- Define unique indicators specific to your company
- Select the most appropriate form of data collection for each type of indicator
- Create input fields for numbers, cost values, free text, and multiple choice questions
- Compute complex numbers automatically using the formula editor
- Create responsive surveys with downstream indicators
- Bundle your indicators and catalogues for reporting
- Use the same indicator sets in several locations at no extra cost
- Specify regular intervals for data collection and recording
- Understand your reporting obligations, such as explaining discrepancies in recorded values
- Assign tasks, such as data collection, to the responsible people
- Each colleague automatically sees their assigned tasks in their personal overview
- Set optional email notifications for specific tasks
Already using indicator catalogues?
These can be integrated into Quentic on request. In collaboration with our partners, we will gladly help you with goal-setting, materiality analysis, and completeness checks. We can also optimize your existing indicator lists so they integrate more accurately with Quentic.
Test Quentic free of charge and without obligation.
Combine the modules however you want!
Modules & topics
- Health & Safety A system for occupational health and safety
- Risks & Audits The best prep for all certifications
- Hazardous Chemicals Full control of hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Legal Compliance Better legal protection, reduced liability
- Incidents & Observation More insights for an excellent EHSQ culture
- Control of Work Assess and safely organize work processes
- Online Instructions Instruct employees and external staff flexibly
- Sustainability Manage indicator reporting efficiently
- Environment Track resources and costs in real time
- Processes Optimize work processes, create clarity
“We have created a solid foundation for our reporting of all ecological aspects of sustainability by implementing a centralized system. The effort required to record, verify and evaluate data has been reduced significantly since we can automatize many work steps with Quentic.”
Markus Schönberger, Team Leader Sustainability Controlling, Voith GmbH & Co. KGaA