With Quentic, sustainability indicators have never been easier.
- Identify the environmental, economic, and social parameters that need to be observed in the long run
- Access the relevant specifications and guidelines
- Define unique indicators specific to your company
- Select the most appropriate form of data collection for each type of indicator
- Create input fields for numbers, cost values, free text, and multiple choice questions
- Compute complex numbers automatically using the formula editor
- Create responsive surveys with downstream indicators
- Bundle your indicators and catalogues for reporting
- Use the same indicator sets in several locations at no extra cost
- Specify regular intervals for data collection and recording
- Understand your reporting obligations, such as explaining discrepancies in recorded values
- Assign tasks, such as data collection, to the responsible people
- Each colleague automatically sees their assigned tasks in their personal overview
- Set optional email notifications for specific tasks
Already using indicator catalogues?
These can be integrated into Quentic on request. In collaboration with our partners, we will gladly help you with goal-setting, materiality analysis, and completeness checks. We can also optimize your existing indicator lists so they integrate more accurately with Quentic.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“We have created a solid foundation for our reporting of all ecological aspects of sustainability by implementing a centralized system. The effort required to record, verify and evaluate data has been reduced significantly since we can automatize many work steps with Quentic.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.