With Quentic, analyzing and reporting sustainability data has never been easier.
- Analyze data in various ways and visualize the results with charts and diagrams
- Analyze data, such as costs and discrepancies, from specific departments
- Convert units and currencies automatically
- Save evaluations and reuse them later
- See your most important sustainability data at a glance
- Create quick custom overviews for specific indicators, such as energy consumption, recycling quotas, emission levels, or accident frequencies
Track long-term trends
- Export analyses and charts to Microsoft Word or Excel
- Compile selected information and publish it as a report
- Adapt report templates to your own corporate design
- Stay on top of your workflow with intelligent version control, document management, and restricted access levels
Standardize measurement units
When you collect sustainability data from many sources, you often have to deal with different units of measurement. Quentic solves this by automatically converting and merging all values into your evaluation correctly—especially useful for international companies.
Whitepaper Sustainability Management
12 Key areas to benefit your business with structured sustainability management. Ways to systematically exploit stakeholder demands and influence as well market opportunities and how to align your corporate actions.
Try Quentic 14 days for free
“We have created a solid foundation for our reporting of all ecological aspects of sustainability by implementing a centralized system. The effort required to record, verify and evaluate data has been reduced significantly since we can automatize many work steps with Quentic.”
The Quentic modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
Risks & Audits
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.