Quentic recently published the fifth edition of the Safety Management Trend Report. In the Safety Management Trend Report 2020 leading experts examined the current trends in the industry and agreed that digital innovation has had a positive influence on occupational health and safety. Digitalization has brought both a better structure and new insights to the field.
But how will the Covid-19 pandemic affect Safety Management? When panelists were interviewed, the global epidemic was not yet a visible factor. Will it speed up digitalization in the OH&S field?
We had an exclusive online panel discussion with some of the panellists to review the Safety Management Trend in 2020.
Which safety trends deserve special attention in 2020?
Where does work safety have to improve further?
Which technologies have shaped occupational health & safety the most?
How can technologies help make work safer even in a crisis like the current corona pandemic?
Would the panelist change their answers due to current Covid-19 situation?
Timo Kronlöf, Dominic Cooper, Ron Gantt, Davide Scotti and Eduardo Blanco-Munoz.
Combine the modules however you want!
Modules & topics
- Health & Safety A system for occupational health and safety
- Risks & Audits The best prep for all certifications
- Hazardous Chemicals Full control of hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods
- Legal Compliance Better legal protection, reduced liability
- Control of Work Assess and safely organize work processes
- Online Instructions Instruct employees and external staff flexibly
- Sustainability Manage indicator reporting efficiently
- Environment Track resources and costs in real time
- Processes Optimize work processes, create clarity